- +*#14 State Street (1854)-St Luke's Episcopal Church, Gothic Revival style in multi-chromatic Medina sandstone with limestone trim, rich collection of stained-glass windows, including at least two signed by Tiffany.
- +18 State Street-The offices of the Village of Brockport and the Town of Sweden.
- *#35 State Street (1852)-First Presbyterian Church, brick Greek Revival-style structure. Quoins, sills, and lintels are dressed sandstone and limestone. Main entrance is flanked by two massive Corinthian columns and topped by a tympanum with elaborate cornice and dentil decoration. Building is surmounted by a three-stage tower and a spire.
- +40 State Street (1866)-Built on terraced land by H. N. Johnston and still owned by his descendants.
- 45 State Street-An original, smaller house, built by Rod Stewart, was enlarged and the balcony and cupola added in 1864.
- *49 State Street (early 1820s)-Seymour Building, built by Pelatiah Rogers, an early village leader, and later the home of William Seymour, brother of James Seymour, co-founder of the village. Seymour, who remodeled the house in the Second Empire style in 1865, was a partner in Seymour and Morgan, manufacturers of the first 100 successful McCormick reapers. His heir, another James Seymour, left the property to the village. It houses the Emily Knapp Local History Museum on the top two floors.
- +52 State Street-This lovely ltalianate has extensive bracketing, an elaborate cupola, and ornate woodwork on the porch.
- +58 State Street (early 1820s)-One of the oldest homes in the village, built for William Seymour.
Cross Park Avenue
- 69 State Street (1828)-Built for Priam Hill and owned later by Horatio Beach, civic leader, newspaper publisher, and consul.
- +80 State Street (1843)-Greek Revival style with pedimentation and pilasters at the front door.
Cross State Street
- 41 Park Avenue (1861)-Built by Myron O. Randall. Unusual cloverleaf attic windows, double-hung front doors, carved wooden eaves brackets and lintels.
- *63 Park Avenue (1840)-Brick Italianate home of Henry Selden, later NYS lieutenant governor and Susan B. Anthony's lawyer. Unusual eaves and restored porches.
- 67 Park Avenue (1870)-Well-preserved center-gabled barn with original light and lantern.
- *73 Park Avenue (1827)-Greek Revival built by Anson Durand, with six-over-six windows and decorative bracketing.
- 79 Park Avenue (1855)-Simple brick home built by Enos Chappell, with brackets and stone lintels.
- +8O Park Avenue-A pleasing example of a Greek Revival cottage.
- *91 Park Avenue-Asymmetrical Queen Anne, wth dormers and wrap-around porch.
- *101 (1849) and *107 (ca. 1847) Park Avenue-Similar Greek Revival homes, one frame, the other brick. 107 has neo-classical cornice and Doric pilasters at the front door.
- Cross Park Avenue at the triangle, walk north to South Street, turn left on South Street.
- 48 South Street-Italianate residence with interesting bracketing and an ornate iron cupola.
- 42 South Street-Clapboard home of mixed style with a unique, arched dormer and Greek columns.
Walk to Main Street
- +*#151 Main Street (1854)-Built by John Ostrom, a retired farmer, home of the Dayton S. Morgan family, 1864-1964. Morgan was a cousin of J. P. Morgan, nephew of the man for whom Dayton, Ohio, was named, and a partner in Seymour and Morgan. The D. S. Morgan Building, first large, steel-framed structure in Buffalo, was built with funds from his estate. Since 1964, home of the Western Monroe Historical Society and its small museum.
- +152 Main Street (1926)-Church of the Nativity (Catholic), English Renaissance style.
For Segment C turn left from South Street and walk south on Main Street to Stop 42.
For Segment D cross Main Street to Stop 48.
For Segment E cross Main Street, turn right, and walk north to Stop 62.