- +92 Main Street (1876)-United Methodist Church, Romanesque Revival style with asymmetrical towers (one with functioning 1914 clock) and rich architectural detailing that combines brick and stone, round, compound arches over front dcors, wonderful corbelled brick work and stained-glass windows. Andrew Jackson Warner was the architect and Wilkinson of Honeoye Falls the builder.
Cross Erie Street and continue north on Main Street
- *84-88 Main Street (ca. 1870)-Brick structure has cast-iron storefront with relief panels and foliate detailing, decorative stone lintels, and elaborate, projecting, bracketed cornice.
- *82 Main Street (ca. 1861)-Casement facade windows, projecting wood cornices, and cast-iron columns.
- *78 Main Street (ca. 1850)-Very unusual facade with stepped cornice, double doors, and balcony that are unique in the county and were restored by the present owners.
- *66 Main Street (1927)-Neo-classical style, limestone and brick construction, facade features four stone pilasters with composite capitals, large arched door opening, and cast copper door casing, transom, sidelights, and hanging light fixture. Stone detailing shows subtle sophistication.
Cross King Street and continue north on Main Street
- *62-64 Main Street (ca. 1850)-Brick construction with stone lintels and sills on upper floors and large, pressed-metal cornice. Ground floor modernized in 1960s. The Lester family has owned the building since the 1880s.
- *60 Main Street (ca. 1880)-Beautiful arched cast-iron lintels with keystones and elaborately-detailed cornices. One of the many awnings on Main Street.
- *56-58 Main Street (ca. 1870s)-Cast-iron columns with decorative capitals, 1st floor cast-iron cornice, simple stone lintels and sills on upper floors, wide pressed-metal cornice. Interior has pressed-metal ceiling.
- *32 (ca. 1834), *26-28 (ca. 1834) and *22-24 Main Street (ca. 182Os)-Three of the oldest structures in the village, with rare surviving, original cut-stone storefronts. 22-24 has seven columns with bush-hammered, stippled central panels. Its third floor has tall windows with round-arched, brick lintels and a large decorative wood cornice. A barber shop has occupied 24 since at least 1875. Some interiors have pressed-metal walls and ceilings.
Cross Clinton Street and continue north on Main Street
- *14 Main Street (1940)-Main Brockport post office, brick walls, stone detailing, and cast concrete foundation in "streamlined Georgian" style by Louis A. Simon, supervising architect. Interior lobby retains most of its original brass and wood design features.
Continue north on Main Street to the lift bridge and cross Main Street to the starting point
Historic Brockport structures not included in the walking tour:
- *A. D. Oliver Middle School (1934), 40 Allen Street
- *Watts residence (ca. 1840), 46 King Street
- *SUNY college president's home (ca. 1830s) 230 Holley Street