If you are the victim of a crime, you may request a copy of the report from the Records Office at the Brockport Police Department.  Idenitification is required to obtain a copy of the report. 

If you are not a victim listed on the report, you must file a Freedom of Information request with the Village Manager.  You can do this by clicking on FOIL Request under the Chief of Police tab.