Duties of the Village Treasurer
The Treasurer is the Chief Fiscal Officer of the Village of Brockport and is responsible for maintaining custody of all Village funds and keeping accounts of all Village receipts and expenditures. In addition, the Treasurer serves as the Budget Officer, Purchasing Agent and Grants Administrator.
Village Budget Information and Comments by Mayor Margaret Blackman – May 8, 2020
Phone: (585) 637-5300 x115
Fax: (585) 637-1045
Annual Financial Report
The annual financial report update document (AUD) for the Village of Brockport for the fiscal year ended 05/31/21, was filed with the Office of the New York State Comptroller, the Village’s external auditors, the Village Board and Village Clerk.
External auditors’ report from Insero & Co. CPA’s for the fiscal year ended 5/31/19 is available here.
FY 2021-2022 Adopted Budget – this draft was approved 4/19/21. A cleaner copy will be uploaded shortly.
- Adopted Budget for Fiscal Year 6/1/14-5/31/15
- Sample of Village Property Taxes- January 2015
- Breakdown of Tax Rate and Village Budget by Department
- Legal Notice Regarding Adoption of Final Budget
- Tax bills were mailed on May 30, 2014. View the Legal Notice
Budget Preparation Calendar
New calendar is being presented to the Village Board.