- 11 Dockside Pedestals offer easy access to water & electric to our registered boaters.
- Cyclists can tent camp overnight by registering at our office on arrival.
- The Erie Canal’s first Board Safe Accessible Dock/Kayak Launch makes launching and landing easy for paddlers.
- An EV charge station is available to charge two vehicles at a time.
- Our facility accommodates visitors mid-May through mid-October, to coincide with the dates of the canal navigation season.
- Staffed by community volunteers during NYS Canal Navigation Season, our office is open 7 days/week, 12-6 pm (hours may vary).
- Brockport Ambassadors provide registered guests access to the facilities, help orient visitors to our community, and offer information.
+ Register in our office for full amenities access
+ Free Wi-Fi “Brockport Welcome Center” No Password
+ Two Accessible Bathrooms & Showers
+ Coin-operated laundry
+ Facility and Park Accessibility
+ Borrow a Bike, it’s FREE (11 Adult & 3 kid)
+ Free Municipal Parking
+ Harvester Park, picnic tables and grills
+ Computer with Printer
+ Fixit Bike Repair Station
Address: 11 Water Street, Brockport, NY 14420
Phone: (585) 637-1000
Hours: Open Mid-May through Mid-October
7 days/week, 12-6 pm (hours may vary)
Social Media: Facebook & Instagram @BrockportWelcomeCenter